The work of Equality North Carolina relies heavily on coalition building among a wide array of community partners who are all committed to the shared goals of equal rights and protections for LGBTQ folks and other marginalized groups across our state.
LGBTQ North Carolinians live, work within and navigate every community in our state. ENC is proud to uplift and support the work of all groups committed this reality of life for queer people, and groups who are invested in the challenges faced by individuals existing at the intersection of multiple lenses of oppression.
Want to become a Community Partner with ENC? Contact email@example.com.
- El Centro
- El Pueblo
- Triangle Empowerment Center
- Alliance of AIDS Services-Carolina
- NC NAACP
- NC Poor People’s Campaign
- LGBT Center of Raleigh
- LGBTQ Center of Durham
- Planned Parenthood South Atlantic
- NC Justice Center
- Progress NC
- NC Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- NC Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- NC Child
- NC AFL/CIO
- NC Counts Census Coalition
- Safe Schools NC